Relocate or New Office
New Office or Moving?
Whether setting up a new business or opening a new office, wouldn’t it be nice to reduce your hassles and have an extra pair of hands at no costs?
We want to make sure all your voice, data and cloud services are right and ready, day one.
We will tap into our extensive service contacts and scheduling capabilities to eliminate your move-in hassles while delivering the lowest cost solutions, and best providers, on time for your move-in day.
GET UP & RUNNING FASTER
We oversee stress-free, on-schedule installations to ensure a dial tone on day one in your new location, taking all the voice and data services tasks off your to-do list.
- We find the best deals for your new office location
- We prepare the contracts
- We submit the orders
- We coordinate the schedules
- We track the installation progress
- Your business needs are different than others’
- We’ll craft a plan that outlines services that are right for you and are not limited to one provider’s offerings
NO CHARGE TO YOU
- The carrier you select pays us, not you
Here’s how we work with you to take the telecom tasks off your to-do list.
We kick-start your project with a conference call to establish a needs, strategy and outlining the tasks we’ll coordinate for you.
We use what we learn in this meeting to determine your:
- Time Frames
- Installation Dates
- Voice Vendor
- Data Vendor
- Services Options: Voice (Analog and IP) Lines, Internet Services, Inter Office Fiber or Ethernet, maintaining your phone numbers, costs to move and monthly going forward, available carrier promotions, etc.
- Most phone companies need 30 to 45 days to install any T1 Internet services
- If we don’t have that much time, we can install temporary services
- We will complete the transition afterward your T1 becomes available
- You will receive regular email updates from our staff keeping you abreast of service installation dates
- We will alert you to any decisions that need to be made
- We will handle this all at absolutely no charge to you, as we are ultimately paid by the carriers you select
We’ll be right there to help you with the inevitable last-minute issues, including:
- Helping you cancel your lines or services left behind at the old location, as the phone companies sometimes continue to charge for them.
- Ensuring that your initial billing is accurate. When your initial billing arrives, just fax or scan it to us and we will make sure everything is correct.